Ethical Christmas Packs for her
Stuck for a Christmas present that ticks all your ethical boxes?
At Mighty Good HQ we’ve curated a limited edition Ethical Christmas Gift pack with all our favourite ethical brands. The pack is chock full of practical every day products that help us make our daily lives, and those of the lucky recipient, that little bit more ethical, sustainable and inspirational!
Each Mighty Good Ethical Christmas Pack includes:
- Pair of our ever popular “granny knickers” at a size of your choice (pick the size below – see our chart here).
- A stainless steel straw to replace your disposal one, from our friends at Rechusable.
- A fairtrade made bamboo and charcoal tool brush to replace your plastic one, also from Rechusable
- An elegant, glass re-usable coffee mug from the gorgeous Joco Cups
- An edition of Peppermint Magazine – Australia’s premier ethical fashion and ethical lifestyle magazine.
- A yummy organic and Fairtrade Alter -eco truffle chocolate – we swear, there are NO calories when it is organic fairtrade chocolate 😉
Buying these items separately would cost you $90, plus all the hassle of getting them together!
Instead we have created the packs for you in a beautiful Fair-trade and Organic Cotton canvas bag, ready to gift – all for the price of $70 AUD (incl P&H).
But hurry: we have limited this offer to 100 packs only.
Don’t forget with every purchase of underwear we donate to The Hope Foundation which provides protection, education, health services and economic training opportunities to women and children living in the slums and streets of Kolkata — one of the poorest cities in India — the place where we make our undies.
Pre Order now for early Christmas Delivery.